REISER Avocats provides global, in-depth expertise in Swiss corporate law.
Whether it be in the early stages of a new project, in your day-to-day business, or in the context of a merger or a sale: if you run a company, you will sooner or later require reliable legal advice in the field of corporate law, regardless of the size of your company. This field is as broad as it is complex and covers issues that arise in the founding of a company, in mergers and acquisitions and transfers of businesses, as well as other cross-disciplinary issues that also involve accounting law, commercial register law, business names, and restructurings.
Lawyers specialised in corporate law
REISER Attorneys at Law has comprehensive and in-depth expertise in the field of Swiss corporate law.
We assist founders, shareholders, managers, future purchasers, and companies themselves, , in all legal aspects related to the existence of the company, whether it be a start-up, a foundation, a SME or a listed company, from its creation to its potential transfer, including the legal issues with which its managers are confronted on a daily basis.
Advice in corporate law
As entrepreneurs ourselves, we advise our clients on the choice of the most appropriate legal form and structure to achieve the defined objectives and the envisaged activity. We also take care of all of the legal formalities required for the proper functioning of the company and its optimal internal organisation. Our expertise extends to corporate governance, reorganisations, restructurings and financing of companies or specific operations, as well as to questions of liability of directors and auditors.
Our expertise in corporate law
– REISER Attorneys at Law has the skills and resources to handle all legal aspects of corporate changes, mergers, demergers, and acquisitions.
– Our lawyers specialised in this field help our clients achieve their goals, in particular by assisting them in the due diligence process, while also advising them on the possible tax treatment.
– Our structure allows us to offer services that match the highest international standards, at competitive rates.
Some examples of cases
– Our clients have sought our services in mergers and acquisitions in several sectors, including the food industry, air and sea transport, oil & gas logistics, healthcare, luxury jewelry, real estate and the press.
– Our firm has also structured transactions involving financial institutions, oil and telecommunications companies, and hotels.